The notice explains the following:
· Protecting the Confidentiality and Security of Consumer Information.
· The Types of Information We Have About You and Where it Comes From.
· Sharing Information with Affiliated Companies.
· Sharing Information for Legal, Business and Joint Marketing Purposes.
PROTECTING CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF CONSUMER INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. Information from you. Information you provide to us on applications, other forms, and by other means, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, income, and debt;
2. Information from our experience and our affiliated companies' experiences. Information about your transactions and account experience with us or our affiliated companies, such as parties to transactions, contract or lease balances, payment history, and communications and correspondence;
3. Information from the experience of other parties. Information from outside sources regarding their employment, credit or other relationships, account experience, or transactions with you, or verifying representations made by you, such as your
4. Employment history, credit balances, or your property or liability insurance coverage.
5. Other general information. Other general information we obtain about you (such as demographic information) that is not assembled for the purpose of determining your eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or other products or services.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH AFFILIATED COMPANIES
SHARING INFORMATION FOR LEGAL AND GENERAL BUSINESS REASONS AND FOR JOINT MARKETING
We may also share all five types of Consumer Information above with companies that work for us, possibly including some of our own affiliated companies, to perform services for us or functions on our behalf. These companies may include financial service providers such as banks, finance companies, insurance companies and payment processing companies, and nonfinancial companies such as automobile manufacturers and data processing companies, and other organizations, such as nonprofit organizations that might provide education, training, or certification services to businesses such as ours. We may share any of the five types of Consumer Information above with companies that work for us to provide marketing and other services or with financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as banks or financing divisions of motor vehicle manufacturers. These companies act on our behalf and, within the time required by law, will be required by our policy to be contractually obligated to keep the information that we provide to them confidential and to use the information only to provide the services we've asked them to perform for you or us.
EXECUTIVE® is a registered trade mark of EXECUTIVE CAR LEASING COMPANY
Copyright © 2012. Executive Car Leasing. All rights reserved.